The Radiology Leadership Institute (RLI) has awarded 10 young radiologists with scholarships that will pay their way at the institute’s four-day summit in September.
The 10 will join radiologists representing an array of experience levels as they gather to discuss ways to optimize clinical, organizational and strategic skills, according to an announcement from the American College of Radiology, which runs the institute. Last year’s summit drew around 120 participants.
ACR says the scholarship winners were selected for their impressive pursuit of leadership and learning opportunities, as well as their engagement with the RLI program.
The recipients are:
- Michael Booker, MD, University of California, San Diego
- Stephane L. Desouches, DO, University of Missouri, Kansas City
- Tiffany Sae Kho, MD, Indiana University School of Medicine, Indianapolis
- Christopher R. McAdams, MD, Wake Forest School of Medicine, Winston-Salem, N.C.
- My Linh Nguyen, MD, Johns Hopkins Medicine, Baltimore, Md.
- Karan Patel, MD, Wayne State University, Detroit, Mich.
- Rebecca Rakow-Penner, MD, PhD, University of California, San Diego
- Brett Walker, MD, Brigham and Women's Hospital, Boston, Mass.
- Christopher J. Yen, MD, Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, Texas
- Colin R. Young, MD, National Capital Consortium — Walter Reed National Military Medical Center, Bethesda, Md.
For more on the summit, to be held Sept. 7-10 at Babson College in Wellesley, Mass., click here.