Better, stronger, faster, safer, less expensive. That is the battle cry of radiology departments seeking out new tools and strategies to support a changing workforce and workplace. IT is at the forefront of innovation and leaders are changing the way they think about managing data and storage.
Join a panel of experts to hear how technologies like graphic processing units (GPUs), cloud storage and artificial intelligence are changing the practice of radiology: streamlining workflows, boosting radiologist and department productivity and laying the groundwork for better patient care and greater departmental efficiencies.
Learn from the Expert Panel About:
- Harnessing the power of AI and ML throughout the radiology department from predictive maintenance on modalities to streamlining critical care paths
- Leveraging cloud and hybrid-cloud technologies for data access and data management strategies
- Applying GPUs to provide graphic acceleration and ultrafast data computations
- Adopting web service interfaces and object-based storage solutions for highly scalable, reliable, fast and inexpensive storage infrastructure for medical images
- Chiefs of Radiology & Radiologists
- Radiology Practice Leaders
- Radiology and Imaging Administrators
- CIOs and IT Directors and Managers
- Healthcare IT Professionals and PACS Administrators
- Clinical Informatics & Clinical Applications Specialists
Tony Turner, RT