CHICAGO, Nov. 07, 2016 – Helping its customers stay in sync with the latest advancements in CT imaging and interventional radiology, Toshiba America Medical Systems, Inc. and Applied Radiology invite you to expert-led forums at this year’s Radiological Society of North America (RSNA) annual meeting. As the industry leader in diagnostic imaging innovation, Toshiba is committed to offering its customers the ongoing resources they need to make the most of the newest breakthroughs in patient care.
The two CME-certified symposia, led by international clinical experts in CT and combined angiography CT imaging, offer attendees free education credits and peerless insights into the following areas:
- Image-Guided Interventional Radiology Procedures Using a Combined Angiography CT System
- When: Tuesday, November 29, 1:30 to 3:15 pm
- Where: McCormick South, Level 1, Room S105D
- Speakers: Farah Gillan Irani, MD, Senior Consultant, Singapore General Hospital (SHHQ - SGH); David Hays, MD, Interventional Oncology, CARTI Cancer Center
- Computed Tomography: What’s Next & Why. New Hardware & Software Transformations
- When: Wednesday, November 30, 8:30 to 10:15 am
- Where: McCormick South, Level 1, Room S101AB
- Speakers: Marcus Chen, MD, Director of Cardiovascular CT, NIH National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute; Sujith Seneviratne, MD, Director of Cardiac CT, MonashHeart
“As part of our Made For Life philosophy, Toshiba is committed to delivering cutting-edge diagnostic imaging tools and empowering clinicians to utilize them for optimal clinical outcomes,” said Satrajit Misra, vice president, Marketing and Strategic Development, Toshiba. “We are proud to support healthcare providers in offering exceptional patient care by making sure clinicians can take full advantage of the capabilities of the latest imaging technologies.”
In addition to the expert forums, Toshiba will showcase new product launches in every imaging modality at this year’s RSNA annual meeting in Chicago, November 27 - December 2, 2016 (Booth #7334, North Hall).
You may RSVP for either forum event at: http://www.appliedradiology.org/reg1
About Toshiba America Medical Systems, Inc.
With headquarters in Tustin, Calif., Toshiba America Medical Systems markets, sells, distributes and services radiology and cardiovascular systems, including CT, MR, ultrasound, X-ray and cardiovascular equipment, and coordinates clinical diagnostic imaging research for all modalities in the United States. For more information, visit Toshiba’s website at www.medical.toshiba.com.
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the Essential Areas and Policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) through IAME. IAME is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
IAME designates each of these educational activities for a maximum of two (2) AMA PRA Category 1 CME Credits™. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation.