The Radiology Business Management Association (RBMA) has announced its 51st board of directors. All members will serve through April 2020.
This year, all members of the board’s executive council are women. Sarah Mountford, RCC, CPC, vice president of client services for Zotec Partners, is the board’s new president. Mountford has previously served as the group’s secretary/parliamentarian and treasurer.
“We congratulate Sarah on this prestigious leadership role and commend her for the past work and passion she’s brought to the radiology specialty and the RBMA,” T. Scott Law, founder and CEO of Zotec Partners, said in a prepared statement about the news.
Christie James, MS, operations manager for revenue cycle management for the Massachusetts General Physicians Organization, will serve as the board’s immediate past president. She has previously served as secretary, treasurer and president-elect of the RBMA board of directors.
Linda Wilgus, CPA, CMPE, executive director and CFO for Northwest Radiology Network PC in Indianapolis, Indiana, was elected RBMA president-elect, meaning she will take over as president once this term reaches its conclusion.
In addition, Carol Hamilton, MBA, SPHR, was elected as the board’s treasurer, and Shannon Wilson was elected secretary/parliamentarian. Elaine Lewis, MD, of West Reading Radiology Associates in Reading, Pennsylvania, will serve as the new American College of Radiology (ACR) director, meaning she is responsible for “communication and coordination” between the RBMA and ACR.
These individuals were also elected to the 2019-2020 board of directors:
- Tim Barrett, CPA, Radiology Associates, Baton Rouge, Louisiana
- Christopher “Kit” Crancer, Center for Diagnostic Imaging, Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Thomas Greeson, JD, MBA, Reed Smith, Tysons Corner, Virginia
- Mark Kalmar, Corvallis Radiology, Corvallis, Oregon
- J. Parke Keith, MSHA, MBA, Radiology of Huntsville, Huntsville, Alabama
- Worth Saunders, MHA, Greensboro Radiology, Greensboro, North Carolina
- Delena Supinski, Imagine Software, Chandler, Arizona